Greetings and Welcome to
my Ocean. I'm Abra Pamuya. I'm a 24 year old Pagan.
Since I'll never get to see the ocean I've made my own online.
Enjoy, unless you're.....
This me made by me
More about me
Real Name: Kendra Diane
D.O.B: Oct. 11, 1978
Place of Birth: Regina, Sask. Canada
How many brothers and sisters? One of each
Which number are you in the sibling order? I'm the oldest
Favorite sport: Swimming
Favorite candy: Rockets
Favorite food: Cheese
Favorite drink: Root beer
Favorite game: Life
Favorite animal: Dolphins and Cats
Favorite TV show: CSI and CSI Miami, Osbournes
Favorite musician or group: Monkees, Pink, Areosmith...
Favorite cartoon: Garfield
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite season: Fall
Hobbies: Collecting, sewing,
Favorite movie(s): Harry Potter, Matrix, 10th Kingdom, Alice in Wonderland...
Favorite movie star: Keanu Reeves
Favorite book: Harry Potter
Favorite sound: My Son's laugh, rain
Favorite smell: sweet orange, lavender
This is me as a Ravenclaw
Click on me learn more or to see my room at Hogwarts.
Leif has just started watching Monsters inc. so it should be quiet for a while. I thinking I'll go read more Harry Potter. Can't have to much Harry Potter.
Oct 31, 2002
There was alittle bump in the day....coming home. As our bus was turning off of 7th the C-train stopped in the road and things got quiet, real quiet for a split second. Then someone outside the bus started yelling "call 911". The bus stayed quiet.
Last night was so amazing ...great dreams all around. Thanks Amphitrite!! The amount of Harry Potter related stuff wasn't a surprise but Robb from Survivor was.
Oct 30, 2002
Ya I'm crazy and
damn proud of it. Some people can embrace their inner bitch, I'm embracing
my inner lunatic. What really makes a person crazy though ...having
your own thoughts, feelings, goals, life, etc? Because I know myself?
Because I know what I want? Because I disagree? Yes that is my world.
Oct 29, 2002
Oct 28, 2002
I feel sorry for people who say they're tolerant but then turn around and insult everything about everyone. She's fat, she talks to much, look at what he's wearing.....sad.
It's snowing like mad today.....very beautiful. It's getting me in the Christmas mood.
Oct 27, 2002
Well I've been working
hard on CPK clothes fixing the ones I have, making bloomers for dresses
that don't have any and making halloween costumes. I'm also making
a whole winter wardrobe to go with the 'kid I'm giving to my step-daughter.
I need to get this all done so I can work on Sonia's stuff as soon as she
sends the money.
:: archives ::
Things About Me
1. Are you an innie or an outie? Innie
2. Have you ever worn bell-bottoms? No, never will MOM
3. Have you ever written a song? No
4. Can you make change for a dollar right now? No unless you'd like it in pennies
5. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet? Yes
6. Have you ever smelled your own feet? Yes
7. Do you like ketchup on or beside your french fries? Beside
8. Can you touch your tongue to your nose? No
9. Have you ever been a boy/girl scout? I only got to Brownies
10. Have you ever broken a mirror? Yes
11. Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole? No
12. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who tell me what to do
13. Do you slurp your drink after it's gone? Sometimes
14. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk? Yes
15. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper? Depends on my mood
16. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? No
17. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic? Plastic, easier when busing it
18. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza. False, I LOVE pizza
19. Did you have a baby blanket? Yes and if you've seen it send it to me but don't tell my mom.
20. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? I do most of the time.
21. Have you ever sleepwalked? Yes...or so I've been told
22. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds? Yes
23. Can you flip your eye-lids up? Yes
24. Are you double jointed? No
25. If you could be any age, what age would you be? 24
26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair? Yes and in my dad's arm pit hair
27. Have you ever thrown-up after a roller coaster ride? No, never been on a roller coaster
28. What is your dream car? Mustang ...a 70's or 80's blue or a 90's yellow
29. What is your favorite cartoon of all time? Garfield
30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child? Ya I would
32. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit? No
33. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first? Roll down a window
34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No
35. Can you pick something up with your toes? Yes
36. How many remote controls do you have in your house? 5 including my son's toy one
37. Have you ever fallen asleep in school? No
38. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year? 0
39. How many foreign countries have you visited? Is the USA foreign enough?
40. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal? No
41. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy? Poor and happy
42. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float? Float
44. Do you ask for directions when you are lost? Yes
45. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean? No
46. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland? Alice
47. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points? Crayons
48. Do you prefer light or dark bread?
49. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs? fried
50. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas? No
51. Do you talk in your sleep? I've been told
52. Would you rather shovel snow or mow the lawn? Mow the lawn
53. Would you rather be bitten by a poisonous snake or constricted by a python? Neither I hate snakes...thanks now I'm going to have nightmares
54. Have you ever played in the rain? Yes
55. Which do you think is more dangerous: an angry bear or a hungry white shark? Shark
56. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten? Yes
57. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator? I think
58. Do you drink pepsi or coke? Pepsi
59. Whats your favorite number? 9
60. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car? SUV
61. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel? No, on purpose
62. Would you blow your nose at the dinner table? No
63. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub? Yes
64. Do you use regular or deodorant soap? regular
65. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house? Yes many times
66. Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices? Simpsons voice
67. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be? Drew Carey
68. Have you ever gotten a truck driver to honk his horn? Yes
69. Which would you rather live with: a huge nose or crossed eyes? Nose
70. Would you hang out with someone your best friend didn't like? No
71. Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn't like? No
72. Have you ever returned a gift? I don't think so
73. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you? No
74. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be? Sycro Swimming
75. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 2
76. If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her? No
77. Do you sing in the car? Don't have a car but I have on the bus
78. Would you rather jump into a dumpster or into a vat of honey? Honey
79. What is your favorite breed of dog? Rottweiler
80. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter? Yes
81. If you were a bicycle, would you be a stingray or a mountain bike? Stingray
82. What is your least favorite fruit? Grapefruit
83. What kind of fruit have you never had? Papaya
84. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick? a Toys R US in the USA or Ikea
85. What brand sports apparel do you wear the most? Not sure...does Truly count
86. Are/were you a good student? Yes but I could have tried harder
87. Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat? All for them
88. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in? Marines
89. Would you ever parachute out of a plane? To save my life
90. What do you think is your best feature? I've been told my lips, eyes and hair
91. If you were to win a grammy, what kind of music would it be for? Rock
92. What is your favorite season? Fall cuz it's my birthday and halloween
93. How many members do you have in your immediate family? Four including me
94. Which of the five senses is most important to you? Sight
95. Would you be a more successful painter or singer? Painter
97. How many years will/did you end up going to college? 1/2
98. Have you ever had surgery? No
99. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player? Football
100. What do you like to collect? Cabbage Patch Kids